Friday, January 13, 2012

Moving...again

So Landon and I are in the process of moving...again. Once again we have had to pack everything we own which in the beginning wasn't a whole a lot... About half a small trailer load. But this time was different, we filled a entire stock trailer!! I don't know how we have gathered so much stuff in the six months since we last packed. But all I know is there are so many boxes that I have no clue where anything is! Lol But where we are moving to now is in a cabin back out in Lingleville. We are excited to be back out there and be closer to family, but we are also ready to be able to be back on our feet and to be able to save money. Hopefully this move will be the last for awhile! I'm not one for moving, or so I've come to find out. It just stresses me out and makes me a perfectionist. I have to have everything in a certain place and box... Ugh makes me want to hit myself. Or maybe it's OCD... Either way I get on my own nerves not to mention Landon's!
Anyway I'm so ready for this new chapter in mine and Landon's life. I'm ready to see where God is going to use us. He has already started using us in our Awana program at church as the leaders (commander) and we are excited and grateful that we were asked to do so! And even though we are doing that, I feel like there's still something else we are suppost to be doing, but I have yet to figure out what that is. I guess we will just let God guide us and move in us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment